8.23.2010

Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top...

I have been having a real heck of a time sleeping the past few days.  This effects me throughout my day and makes me feel all weird and buzzy headed.  When I do sleep, I have the strangest and most vivid dreams.  I have not been able to figure out what was going on, until I had a particularly vivid dream last night involving Harry Potter, sharks and snorkeling.  I know, right?  Anyway, it was the vivid nature of the dream that made me realize that I had been forgetting to take a particular medication a lot lately, and have just started taking it regularly again.  The side effects include insomnia, vivid dreams (gratefully not nightmares this time), and loss of appetite.  When I first started taking this medication I lost 10 pounds in a month.  I am kind of hoping that I get those results again.  I haven't felt hungry for the past couple days and I think that is part of it too.  I am, of course, not putting all of my eggs in that basket, but it would be nice if it gave me a little nudge towards my first goal of 185 pounds (only 15 more pounds to go!).  

So, I am going to take a little Benadryl tonight and hit the hay early.  
Night night!


F. Bear Slippers

No comments: